1) I have an English book in my bag.
2) That girl is Emily.
3) This is my mother’s car.
4) He plays soccer in the park every Sunday.
5) They go to school by bike every day.
6) His brother always watches TV after dinner.
7) She leaves home at seven every morning.
8) Takeshi needs three English books.
9) His sister is fifteen years old.
 次の日本文の意味を表すように，( )内の語(句)を並べかえなさい。
( usually / after / do / do / what / school / you )?
( this / lives / house / who / in )?
( sister / time / up / does / get / his / what )?
( does / cook / mother / when / lunch / your )?
( a book / does / always / she / read / where )?
( the weather / Hokkaido / how / in / today / is )?
1) What do you have in your bag?
2) Who is that girl?
3) Whose car is this?
4) Where does he play soccer every Sunday?
5) How do they go to school every day?
6) When does his brother always watch TV?
7) What time does she leave home every morning?
8) How many English books does Takeshi need?
9) How old is his sister?
1) What do you usually do after school?
2) Who lives in this house?
3) What time does his sister get up?
4) When does your mother cook lunch?
5) Where does she always read a book?
6) How is the weather in Hokkaido today?
1) How many apples do you want?
2) Which sport(s) do you like?