The girl cooking dinner is my sister.
ア He stopped watching TV.
イ I was playing soccer at that time.
ウ I know the boy eating lunch there.
エ Listening to music is interesting for me.
オ The man washing a car is my father.
カ She is writing to her uncle now.
キ I enjoyed talking with them yesterday.
ク Look at that crying baby.
1) Look at that house. It was built five years ago.
2) The girl is my classmate. She is standing over there.
3) Who is the boy? He is swimming.
4) These pictures are beautiful. They were taken by my father.
5) Do you know the man? He is sitting on the chair.
 次の日本文にあう英文になるように，( )内の語(句)を並べかえなさい。ただし，下線部の語は適当な形に変えること。
( my / boy / TV / brother / the / is / watch ).
( in / a car / have / America / make / I )
( song / her / good / sing / by / is / the ).
( speak / language / is / this / the / country / English / in ).
( looks / pictures / happy / man / take / the / very ).
1) Look at that house built five years ago.
2) The girl standing over there is my classmate.
3) Who is the swimming boy?
4) These pictures taken by my father are beautiful.
5) Do you know the man sitting on the chair?
1) The boy watching TV is my brother.
2) I have a car made in America.
3) The song sung by her is good.
4) The language spoken in this country is English.
5) The man taking pictures looks very happy.